Translate

Monday, December 1, 2014

B-day Countdown #7, #6, #5 & #4


Good morning everyone. Sorry I'm late on this post. I've been feeling really bad lately. I figured I would post a picture for those days missed. I still have to figure what I want for my birthday treat too. 
I might just go with a pumpkin pie this year instead of cake or cupcakes like I did last year. There's only three more days to decide! And don't mind the no makeup in my pic above. I figured I would take a quick shot while making breakfast. 
I have some not so good news about my mom though. Due to her mental health she's been admitted to Clark's summit state hospital. To make things even worse she's been there for two months! I just really hope she is okay. I haven't seen her in over a year. 
Well, I hope everyone is doing well and is healthy and happy. Have a great day. Now for some coffee! ☕ 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment