Translate

Saturday, December 6, 2014

#3, #2, #1...Happy Birthday to me!

  Yesterday was my birthday! I didn't get to writing a post because of being busy all day. Other days I didn't write because I was so sick with a stomach bug and headache. It is my sincerest apologies that I haven't been writing recently. For the past multiple days I will give everybody an update on what's going on in my family and a clue into my personal life. 

December started off a little shaky for my family. We had new tablets and were all getting pumped up for my birthday and the upcoming Yule. Everybody just says Christmas in this house though and I've just kind of gotten used to it. Anyway, as the days passed I figured out I was getting sick and feverish. I just didn't want to feel gross and icky on my 20th birthday! 

When my birthday came I felt great. My father sent me a card with a little letter written on the side of it and two stamps inside. He says he has an item for me but he wants to verify our address. This is the schizophrenic tendencies in him and I've honestly have gotten used to this by now. Irregardless, I love my dad and have accepted him for who he is, not based on his illnesses. 

So far I've gotten $20 in singles and am going to be getting $50 in the mail on a gift card. That's $70 alone. Then to add to that I will be getting $27 in the mail from Inbox Dollars in which I've painstakingly done surveys and other things on the site for. So altogether that's almost $100! In addition to money I have received a beautiful necklace from my daughter and a beautiful wallet. 

On the flip side the tablet that I got early has already malfunctioned and is going back to Wal-Mart this Tuesday. I am so disappointed in RCA now. Not only has mine been faulty but two more that were ordered are too! That's not where that ends though. Multiple people from multiple websites are disappointed with these tablets and are out getting better ones. There have even been complaints saying that the batteries blow up like popcorn bags. 

Now isn't that scary? I would certainly think so! What if someone was on their tablet and it blew up? I hear a law suit coming from a situation like that. If I were RCA I would get my act together before everyone leaves their products and the company goes down the tubes. 

But that's just my personal opinion on that. I'm sure that they are starting to realize that a lot of people are having complaints and its only a matter of time. As for me I will be getting a Kocaso tablet soon and hopefully that lasts more than a mere two weeks tops. I hope that tablet lasts me years. Well, its almost time for dinner. Have a good night everyone. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment