Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2014

B-day Countdown #11' #10, #9 and #8

Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having a happy holiday and countimg their blessings. I have been busy lately and that is why this is coming so late. I give sincere apologies for my absense.

For day 11 I am going to write about years 15 to present. These years I remember well. It was also a time for change and for self discovery. It put an end to a bad relationship as well. I am grateful I finally was able to leaern from that, though.

From 16 I got pregnant with my oldest, my daughter. I am extremely grateful to her. She taught me about what being an adult is all about. From the moment in which I found out I was pregnant with her I knew what real true love was and felt it in its entirety. I love my spunky and sassy girl so much, even when she's off having a tantrum.

Months after she was born my mom, myself and my daughter moved. She got her first resperatory infection at the same time she got her first ear infection. That was at around 4 months old. Then we moved again about a month after that. At that location we were there for until she was almost 2.

I also found out I was pregnant again when my daughter was young. She was 15 months when I got pregnant with my son. She was still breastfeeding and didn't self wean til she was around 20 months. I calk my son the little daredevil sometimes because he tried to come early which resulted in 3 months of bedrest. Then my guy moved in and my mom went and left. She didn't even leave our food stamp card like she did all the other times.

We ended up getting evicted when I was 9 months pregnant. My cousin and her family payed for a hotal after less than a week at my aunts (the house where I grew up.) During that week at the hotel we had to walk to get groceries since we got on welfare again. It was then that I started to go into labor. I went into labor on my own at 39 weeks. I went into labor at 38 weeks with my daughter.

We have been at my guys parents house for a year and 2 months now. My daughter is 3 and my son is 1. They even have the same birthday, different years. My babies are what I'm super thankful for! I'm also thankful we're not homeless. I'm thankful for everyone that has given my babies clothes and food and attention.

Hopefully we'll be out of here soon, though. Hopefully I will have a fantastic 20th year. I'll be enjoying these official last days of my teen years. They went by way too fast. Its honestly bittersweet for me and I know that I will do my best.

Goodnight and happy Thanksgiving! 🍗☕

No comments:

Post a Comment