Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

B-day post #12

  Today is about years 10-15. These years were pretty drama filled. I was enjoying the last bits of my real childhood but at the same time dealing with reality. My body was metamorphosing and I educated myself about that vigorously. I even had my purse prepared just in case of that day.
  I also had my first serious relationship (at least it was to me.) It lasted all of 7 months before I called it quits because of a joke my ex made. It touched a nerve and a red flag warning. We didn't really talk after that. It was pretty awkward although it made me a bit chronically depressed some years later and it did stop my rapist once and for all.
  A year later at 13 I got my first menses. I was at my Aunt Marsha's when it happened. And what a timing it came at! I was at a family reunion watching Sharkboy and Lavagirl with my cousin. It was a good thing that I was prepared, eh? I honestly thought I might have peed myself that day, but instead I got the shock of a lifetime!
  I was glad I was a woman officially. That meant that the douche that was humiliating me would stop. I still think that's why he stopped for good. But once I realized what molesting and rape were I got really really depressed and started self-mutilating. It lasted for a while and now I'm all messed up with chronic depression which went into post-partum depression later on, PTSD and generalized anxiety disorder. (Sheesh!)
  When I was 14 I went to the mental hospital because my vice-principal found out about the cutting. After that my school wouldn't accept me back unless I completed the 8th grade in a partial hospitalization program, so I went. Then I met my ex there and we lasted about 5 years. He put me through hell and he is just no good. But that's all for now. Tomorrow will be from 15-current. :) See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment