Translate

Saturday, November 22, 2014

B-day Countdown #13

Well, there's less than two weeks til my birthday. Soon I will be on my new tablet with a keyboard instead of this desktop with vista. I mean, who uses vista still and is completely happy with it?

Here is the next 5 years of my life.

From 5-10 years old my cousin was born. No longer was I the only child in the household. And I was jealous. I was very very jealous. All I knew was I needed the attention I used to get and I wasn't going to stand another kid getting in my way of it.

I started to suffer at school and I would only look forward to seeing my friends there. Some of the schoolwork clicked and others not so much. In fourth grade we took a field trip, however. I started to like school again and I also learned to appreciate coal. There was just nothing like a Pennsylvania coal mine.

I also had all my friends. We would all sit together and gossip and compare lip glosses. I made some friends back then that really impacted my life for the long run. I'm glad to say that those friends are still friends with me. Most people don't get to have that long of friendships and a couple of them have kids like I do.

So kudos to those friends. Thank you for keeping tabs with me. I know we don't talk all the time like we used to, but that's okay. As long as we support each other, that's all that matters. Unfortunately, that's only the good side.

When I was 7 my aunt's boyfriend started to molest me. I didn't know what was going on and I'd shake it off and try to ignore it. He'd try to groom me as best as he possibly could. I didn't know it was wrong; I thought that it was normal like he said it was. I didn't even know it'd get worse and that it wouldn't stop till I was 12.

After a while he started to rape me along with continuing to molest me. I didn't really know I was depressed. I thought those feelings were normal and that I could just push them away like I did. I also didn't know what anything was called. Nobody told me what raping and molesting was, despite the fact that it also happened to me while I was a young child from a family member.

I won't go into that, though. I find it more easy to push that away because it happened so long ago that I don't remember it. Anyway, I have to go put the little munchkin to bed so I will go more into how this was resolved tomorrow. Thank you for reading! Sweet dreams everyone. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment