Translate

Friday, November 21, 2014

B-day Countdown #14

#2- First 5 years of life. 

My first 5 years of life we're good and bad. I was put into foster care at 2 years old. I returned home after a while and despite me loving where I was at, I was still going back and forth between homes. I was always between my aunt and foster family and my foster family even tried to adopt me. The court ruled in favor of my aunt though and then I stopped seeing my foster family.

Being with my aunt was really fun. I was the only child in the house at that point and I was a spoiled little niece. My mom just couldn't take proper care of me being that she has illnesses that make her get hospitalized at least once a year. It was very hard being away from my mom and my dad had to have supervised visits due to his illnesses. My first 5 years were probably the best out of my childhood, though.

But that was only the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment