Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

I'd like to see...

There are a lot of things I'd like to see. I'd like to see places that I've never saw before with my own eyes. I'd like to see more rainbows and graphic design artists. I'd like to see more creativity and optimism in this world and less pessimism and close mindedness. What about ambition to do the things you dreamed of doing?
  Remember when you were a child and you were asked what you want to be when you grow up? Would you still have the drive to get to that occupation or have you changed your mind about what you've wanted to do a thousand and one times? I don't even remember my initial answer to that question! I'd like to see more people making themselves what they've dreamed of being. It's kind of bittersweet when girls don't get to be real princesses though.
  I'd like to see less racism, neglect and bullying and more of standing up to opposition. Be an advocate, not the one that harms others. I'd like to see more women in well-fitted brassieres and not hanging out all over the place. Why do women want a nasty perverted guy? If he was really into you then maybe he'd take you on dates and try to not stare at your rack!
  I'd like to see a female president during my lifetime. I know some may not like this idea, however, many women in history were great. I could give a whole list of females throughout history, but that would take a whole post up. We have had so many presidents already so why not add a female to the list? I hate to see women downgraded and told they are less worthy. That needs to change too.
  This world needs change and I'd like to see that happen. Maybe some of it will happen in my lifetime and maybe some in the next. Who knows? Until then, what have you done today that has impacted someone in a positive way? What can you do that can move mountains and contribute to a greater global society?

No comments:

Post a Comment