Translate

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hello, everybody. You may know me from my Wordpress as The Pagan Mom. I'm still going to be blogging on Wordpress, however this blog may be more frequent in posts. I hope for this blog to be as successful as The Pagan Mom on Wordpress. From what I can tell, I have to have at least 6 months of this blog to be able to apply ads. Those ads will help me gain money.
 
Lets face it, I'm not doing this just for money. I love what I do; I love being able to document my children's lives and mine. If you know me personally, you'd know I have two kids. I have a girl and a boy ages 3 and 1. I'm not disclosing their names because I know there is a lot of creeps out there and its my duty to protect them with all of myself. 

To begin this Blogger version of The Pagan Mom, I would like to make a list of things that you should know about myself. 

  • If you haven't figured it out yet, that's me to the left. 
  • I am currently nineteen years of age
  • I have two kids 
  • I have mental illness in the forms of post-partum depression, PTSD, and generalized anxiety disorder. These do not affect my ability to parent my very happy spunky kids. 
  • I live in Pennsylvania currently
  • I'm not that tall. I think I was 5' 2"  or 5' 4" the last time my height was measured.
  • The last time I was weighed I was at a mere 100 lbs. 
So, there are the most basic things about me. For the most part, I seem pretty simple, however if you really get to know me, I am actually quite complex. Some might know about my mental illness as in why I have it. I'm pretty comfortable sharing why now that I know I've done everything I can to help myself, but that is for another blog post. Its just way too long to write about right this second.

So feel free to stop by here anytime. If there isn't new content on my Wordpress, then I'm sure there will be some here (unless by some odd chance I have a writers block.)

To end this blog post I will share a picture with you. I often find pictures I really like and edit them to the best of my ability. No, I don't have photoshop, but I do have sharp skills with my photography.


 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment